Opening hours Art gallery
Thursday 11 am – 4 pm
Friday 11 am – 4 pm
Saturday 11 am – 4 pm
Sunday 11 am – 4 pm
(During exhibition periods only)
Opening hours Café
Tuesday– Sunday 11 am – 4 pm
Lunch is served Tuesday to Friday 11 am and 2 pm. Brunch is served on weekends 11am and 3.30 pm.
Please note: the opening hours are subject to changes due to summer break, Christmas etc, and can on occations be closed due to specific events.
Regular SEK 70
Student / Senior SEK 60
Under 19 years of age free admission
Season ticket “Årskort” SEK 150
Free entry with the following memberships: Klubb Moderna (previously called Moderna muséets vänner), SMI, ICOM, Go Stockholm-pass, Architecture & Art students.
Free entry for all refugees.
Färgfabriken are offering all refugees free entry to our exhibitions. The LMA-card from the Swedish Migration Agency, or an Ukranian passport, will serve as an entry ticket.
الدخول مجاني لجميع اللاجئين
يعرض (Färgfabriken) دخولًا مجانيًا لجميع اللاجئين الى معارضنا. تذكرة الدخول ستكون إمّا بطاقة (LMA) الصادرة من دائرة الهجرةالسويدية أو جواز السفر الأوكراني
Безкоштовний вхід для всіх, хто шукає притулку.
Färgfabriken хоче запропонувати всім біженцям з України безкоштовний вхід. Як вхідний квиток діє карта LMA від Міграційної служби Швеції або український паспорт.
Note! Färgfabriken is cash free, we only accept payment by card or Swish!
How to get here
Färgfabriken is located at Lövholmen between Liljeholmen and Gröndal. The easiest way to get here is from the subway station Liljeholmen where you may take either a bus or light rail tram to the stop Trekanten. If you prefer to go by foot it is a 10 minute walk from Liljeholmen Station to Färgfabriken. You find detaild information below.
By bicycle or feet
Start at Liljeholmen subway station and walk along Lövholmsvägen in the direction of Gröndal. Turn right at Trekantsvägen and then left at Lövholmsgränd. Continue straight ahead for about 300 metres and you will arrive at Färgfabriken.
By Stockholm public transport
Ride the subway to Liljeholmen, exit the station and change to the Tvärbanan light rail, travelling towards Solna, then stop at Trekanten. You may also take bus 152 or 133 from Liljeholmen, towards Bromma and Ekensberg, stopping at Trekanten. Behind the old Beckers office, on your right-hand side, you will find Färgfabriken.
If you come from the city centre or from the north drive out at Hornstull and drive along Liljeholmsbron/The Liljeholmen Bridge, keep to the right and then turn right directly after the bridge into Liljeholmsvägen. Continue straight ahead on Lövholmsvägen, take a right into Trekantsvägen and then left into Lövholmsgränd. After about 300 metres you will arrive. If you come from the south of Stockholm follow the signs towards Liljeholmen, turn left into Liljeholmsvägen and then further on left into Lövholmsvägen. Turn right into Trekantsvägen and then left into Lövholmsgränd. After about 300 metres you arrive at Färgfabriken.
We offer around ten free parking spaces.
Everyone should feel welcome when visiting Färgfabriken! We aim for the visitors to get the best possible experience. You find information regarding accessibility below.
If you have special needs, any questions, or if you have suggestions on how we can be more accessible – do not hesitate to contact us at telephone +46-8-645 07 07 or e-mail email@example.com.
– Free parking is available just inside the gates.
– There is one marked parking space for disabled visitors.
– If you need assistance, please call +46-8-645 07 07 and our hosts will come and help you.
– Café and restaurant is located on floor 0.
– The exhibition spaces and reception are located on floor 1. A grand staircase leads you from floor 0 to 1. The staircase has a handrail on either side.
– There is also an elevator, see below.
– The elevator (90 x 140 cm) is available to and from all floors in Färgfabriken.
– The elevator is located in a separate entrance to the right of the main entrance. If you are facing the main entrance, walk around the right corner of the house and follow the walkway until it stops. A black wide door (80/110 cm) is now on your left hand side. A door opener is placed on the fence opposite the door. There is also a sign on site that shows the way.
– Toilets, including fully accessible toilets (2.15 x 2.15 m, doorway 90 cm), are located on every floor.
– Accessible toilets are equipped with alarm button and handles on both sides of the toilet seat.
– The door can be locked with one hand.
– Baby changing facilities are available on every accessible toilet.
Accessibility in the house
– There are no thresholds, except from a minimal one by the entrances.
– Wide double doors lead into the galleries, the shop and the reception, and also to the café and restaurant.
– Accessibility in the gallery may vary depending on the exhibition, as well as the light and sound. Please call +46-8-645 07 07 for information about current exhibitions.
– No animals, except for assistance dogs, are allowed indoors. However, dogs are allowed at the outdoor seating.
– Living plants exists in the café and restaurant as well as in the entrance to the gallery and shop.
– Toilets on floor 0 and 2 has scented candles.
– Färgfabriken’s café and restaurant offers gluten free and lactose free options. Nuts are present in the premises. Please do not hesitate to contact the café for further information, +46-8-645 33 07.
– Our premises do not have a hearing loop.
– We welcome guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs.
– Folding seats are available to bring inside the gallery.
– We do not have wheelchairs to lend.
– Own baby buggy are allowed to bring inside the gallery. We do not have buggies to lend.
– Own food is not allowed in our premises.
– A small unattended cloakroom is located by the gallery´s front desk. Self-service lockers are available.
– No entrance fee for assistants.
– We have a defibrillator and are members of the ”Hjärtstartarregistret”.