SE 117 43 Stockholm
Tel +46-8-645 07 07
Thursday 11 am to 7 pm
Friday 11 am to 4 pm
Saturday 11 am tp 5 pm
Sunday 11 am to 5 pm
(During exhibition periods only)
Notis: From Nov 29 Färgfabriken's café is open Tuesday - Friday 11 am - 2 pm. Saturday - Sunday as usual from 11 am - 4 pm.
Closes from Dec 21 and open again on Jan 8, 2019.
Regular opening hours in the Kafé:
Tuesdays - Sundays 11-16
Lunch is served Tuesdays-Fridays between 11 am - 2 pm.
Normal entrance fee: 70 SEK
Students and Seniors: 60 SEK
Children and Youth under 18: free entrance
Art and architecture students: free entrance
Visitors only visiting Färgfabrikens Kafé: free entrance
Free entrance for holders of ICOM card, Stockholm City Pass and!Venture Card.
How to get here
Färgfabriken is located at Lövholmen between Liljeholmen and Gröndal. The easiest way to get here is from the subway station Liljeholmen where you may take either a bus or light rail tram to the stop Trekanten. If you prefer to go by foot it is a 10 minute walk from Liljeholmen Station to Färgfabriken.
By bicycle or feet
Start at Liljeholmen subway station and walk along Lövholmsvägen in the direction of Gröndal. Turn right at Trekantsvägen and then left at Lövholmsgränd. Continue straight ahead for about 300 metres and you will arrive at Färgfabriken.
By Stockholm public transport
Ride the subway to Liljeholmen, exit the station and change to the Tvärbanan light rail, travelling towards Solna, then stop at Trekanten. You may also take bus 152 or 133 from Liljeholmen, towards Bromma and Ekensberg, stopping at Trekanten. Behind the old Beckers office, on your right-hand side, you will find Färgfabriken.
If you come from the city centre or from the north drive out at Hornstull and drive along Liljeholmsbron/The Liljeholmen Bridge, keep to the right and then turn right directly after the bridge into Liljeholmsvägen. Continue straight ahead on Lövholmsvägen, take a right into Trekantsvägen and then left into Lövholmsgränd. After about 300 metres you will arrive. If you come from the south of Stockholm follow the signs towards Liljeholmen, turn left into Liljeholmsvägen and then further on left into Lövholmsvägen. Turn right into Trekantsvägen and then left into Lövholmsgränd. After about 300 metres you arrive at Färgfabriken.
We offer around ten free parking spaces.
- Free parking is available just inside the gates.
- There is one parking space for disabled visitors marked in direct connection to wide double doors (95/190 cm) with direct access to the gallery.
- If you need to use this entry, please call: +46 (0)8 - 645 07 07. The hosts will come and help you. You can also find the phone number on the door.
- Follow the right side of the house and the alley down, turn left to get to the main entrance into Färgfabriken (70/140 cm).
- Café and restaurant is located on the entrance floor.
- The exhibition spaces and reception are located on floor 1. To get there, take the grand staircase straight ahead. The staircase has a handrail on either side.
- There is also an elevator, see below.
- The elevator (90x140 cm) is available to and from all floors in Färgfabriken.
- The elevator is located in a separate entrance to the right of the main entrance. If you are facing the main entrance, walk around the right corner of the house and follow the walkway until it stops. A black wide door (80/110 cm) is now on your left hand side. A door opener is placed on the fence opposite the door. There is also a sign on site that shows the way.
- Toilets, including fully accessible toilets (2.15x2.15 m, doorway 90 cm), are located on every floor.
- Accessible toilets are equipped with alarm button and handles on both sides of the toilet seat.
- The door can be locked with one hand.
- Baby changing facilities are available on every accessible toilet.
Accessibility in the house
- There are no thresholds, except from a minimal one by the entrances.
- Wide double doors lead into the galleries, the shop and the reception, and also to the café and restaurant.
- Accessibility in the gallery may vary depending on the exhibition, as well as the light and sound. Please call +46 (0)8 - 645 07 07 for information about current exhibitions.
- Living plants exists in the café and restaurant as well as in the entrance to the gallery and shop. The gallery and shop has flowers which are friendly to those who suffer from allergy.
- Toilets on floor 1 has lightly perfumed soap.
- Toilets on floor 0 and 2 has scented candles.
- No animals, except assistance dogs, are allowed indoors. However, dogs are allowed at the outdoor seating.
- Färgfabriken´s café and restaurant offers gluten free and lactose free options. Nuts are present in the premises. Please do not hesitate to contact the café for further information, +46 (0)8 – 645 33 07.
- Our premises do not have a hearing loop.
- We welcome guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs.
- Folding seats are available to bring inside the gallery.
- We do not have wheelchairs to lend.
- Own baby buggy are allowed to bring inside the gallery. We do not have buggies to lend.
- Own food is not allowed in our premises.
- A small unattended cloakroom is located by the gallery´s front desk. Self-service lockers are available for a 10 SEK refundable deposit.
- No entrance fee for assistants.
- We have a defibrillator and are members of the ”Hjärtstartarregistret”.
Accessibility information updated: 2018-11-14
Guided tours for groups and companies can be arranged and custom-made upon request. Tours are available in English, Swedish or Arabic on request and need to be booked one week in advance.